1/4" High Pressure Switch For Pump RO Water Filters Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Parts
- ★WATER&FOOD USE MATERIALS: Our RO Pressure Switch is made from safe,non-toxic materials.They are widely used for RODI system,plumbing or drip irrigation System etc
- ★SIZE&TUBE COMPATIBLE WITH:1/4" Tube O.D.;Fits standard 1/4 inch O.D. water line used on most Water purification systems ( check your tube size carefully before order)
- ★EASY INSTALLATION: New generation Non-Locking Clip technology offers an easy DIY installation without tools required, Just Push in to Connect
HIGH PRESSURE SWITCH Specifications:
Material: Plastic & Metal
Caliber of the Connector: 0.6-0.65cm(0.24-0.26inch)(1/4")
Number of Port: 2 Pin
Rated Voltage: 3A
Starting Pressure: 1.0 ± 0.2KG
Ending Pressure: 2.2 ± 0.2KG
Suitable for: pump, water filter, aquarium, etc.
1) All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be small deviations.
2) Color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor.
Item included: 1 x 1/4" High Pressure Switch
1) 1/4" High Pressure Switch, adjustable action pressure (20~42PSI).
2) Quick connected for 1/4" tube, pipe, convenient and reliable.
3) Wide pressure range (up to 20PSI), can effectively avoid frequent starts.
4) Use high-strength environmentally friendly silicone for the diaphragm, do not pollute the water, and can withstand high pressure watertight, safe and reliable.
5) The high pressure switch is normally closed if the pressure is high enough, or it is opened while the pump is switched off.
6) Use high-quality micro-switch to ensure that the electrical life of more than 100,000 times (24-36V 2A).
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|