2.5" x 20" Standard Refillable Well Water Filter - for Iron, Sulfur and Chlorine Reduction | KDF 85 + KDF 55 + Activated Carbon
- Made in the USA
- Save money with this refillable inline filter
- Highest grade filtration media available
- Works well with reverse osmosis systems
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Standard Water Filter Standard Size 2.5" x 20". Each filter is filled with Granular Activated Coconut Shell Carbon and 1 lbs of both KDF 85 and 55.
- Perfect and Effective at Iron, Hydrogen sulfide, Sulfur, Rotten Egg Smell Reduction in water
- KDF 55: Reduces chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, scale, and algae, and inhibits bacterial growth in drinking water
- KDF 85: Removes Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Rotten Egg Smell
- Filters fit into Standard 2.5" x 20" Whole House Canisters.
Standard 2,5 X 20" KDF85/KDF55/GAC WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
KDF 55 Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. The process medium recently received NSF International Certification and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 42. This medium is also in compliance with California Health and Safety Code Section 166875 (or commonly know as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193
KDF 85 Medium Removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from municipal or other water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
iron / hydrogen sulfide reduction filter contains a combination of KDF85 media and coconut shell activated carbon. The KDF85 effectively reduces dissolved iron and hydrogen sulfide odor over a wider pH range than possible with standard oxidation filters such as manganese greensand, thereby protecting your plumbing system including toilets, bath tubs and showers, and appliances such as clothes washers and dishwashers, from unsightly staining and odor. The activated carbon removes organic contaminants to substantially improving water clarity, taste, and odor. It does NOT add any harmful chemicals to the water, making it completely safe for drinking water applications.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|