3 Stage - Alkaline/KDF/Carbon Mineral RO Drinking Water Filter Cartridge | 2"x10" | 1/4" FPNT
- RO Systems reduce the pH level of water, and this filter will not only help to restore it but improve it! Receive the benefits of KDF, GAC Carbon & Alkaline in one water filter at a fraction of the cost! This handcrafted 2" x 10" filter is an excellent add-on for Reverse Osmosis Systems, refrigerators, and ANY other type of drinking water systems. With this filter you won't need a post inline carbon filter-this would the final stage.
- Benefits of Alkaline: Improves metabolic functions, significantly helps the body absorb minerals because of its high oxygen content, pH Alkaline Filter has the ability to raise the pH of the filtered water up to 10.5.
- Benefits of KDF: High-purity copper-zinc redox media consistently remove 99% of free chlorine by electrochemically reducing dissolved chlorine gas to water-soluble chloride ions. KDF process medium are being used to complement or replace activated carbon filters, removing up to 95% of the chlorine when treating municipal water.
- Benefits of GAC Carbon: Removes chlorine, bad taste, odor, THMS, turbidity, dirt, and sediment. One pound of carbon contains a surface area of roughly 125 acres and can absorb literally thousands of different chemicals.
- The filter needs to be replaced every 1 year or 1,500 gallons-which ever comes first. 100% handcrafted in the USA
- This supreme handcrafted 2″ x 10″ filter is an excellent add on for Reverse Osmosis Systems, refrigerators, and ANY other type of drinking water systems.
- With this filter you won’t need a post inline carbon filter-this would the final stage therefore being extremely COST EFFECTIVE.
- KDF process media to safely reduce or remove chlorine, iron, heavy metals, bacteria
- Inline bacteriostatic cartridge 1/4" FPT
- Protect your Water - Removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Bad Taste, Odor, Fine Sediments, and Industrial Solvents
The -1/4" FPT Inline Filter is a replacement inline filter cartridge constructed with bacteriostatic KDF and coconut shell carbon. This coconut shell carbon filter effectively reduces the taste and odor of chlorine in your drinking water. This inline bacteriostatic cartridge also features a 5 micron rating for the reduction of waterborne contaminants. This 5 micron filter is constructed with a durable molded polypropylene body and cap.
Made with KDF medium that help in removing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, RO Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, and control scale, bacteria and algae.
Dimensions: 2.0" W X 10" L Flow Rate: .5 GPM Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG Maximum Temperature: 100 F Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduces: Scale, Bacteria and Algae Filtration
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|