3 Stage - Hydroponics Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System | 50 GPD | Plant Growth
Designed to make sure your plants receive the purest water for healthy plant growth! Includes a Garden Hose Adapter
Stages : 1st Stage Sediment Filter, 2nd Stage Carbon Block, 3rd Stage Reverse Osmosis Membrane
1st Stage: Sediment Filter - High-Capacity Polypropylene Sediment Filter (Nominal 5 Micron Rating) -Removes dust, particles, and rust. Protects and extends the life of the reverse osmosis membrane and system.
2nd Stage: Coconut Carbon Block: Gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors. Also removes VOCs and other common chemicals from the water
3rd Stage: 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane : Reduces or removes Sodium, Sulfate, Calcium, Potassium, Nitrate, Iron, Zinc, Mercury, Selenium, Phosphate, Lead, Arsenic, Magnesium, Nickel, Fluoride, Manganese, Cadmium, Barium and Cyanide.
The Oceanic 3-Stage Hydroponic Reverse Osmosis System provides up to 50 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as, chlorine, heavy metal ions, total dissolved solids, and general chemical reduction from tap water, using standard 10” cartridges.
- Manual Flush Valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off
- Wrench makes it easy to access the cartridge housings
- Garden hose adapter makes it easy to connect to a garden hose tap
- 1/4 inch Color coded tubing simplifies plumbing - 5ft of ¼” Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
Pre-Assembled Unit includes a 50 GPD Membrane, (1) 5-Micron Pre-filter Sediment Cartridge, and (1) 5-Micron Coconut Shell Solid Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge.
OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Minimum water pressure: 40 PSI, Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI, Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C).Typical rejection rate: 1:1.5
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|