4.5" x 20" Big Blue Refillable Filter Cartridge - Catalytic Carbon/KDF 55 - Chloramine Removal
- Take the Contaminants Out of Your Home - Drink from any faucet without fear when we remove Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Sulfur, Algae, Viruses, Hydrogen Sulfide, Nickel, Chloramine, Cadmium, Fungi, Mercury, Chlorine, Microorganisms, and Aluminum
- Fits most standard Big Blue 20" housings (4.5" x 20"). High Standard Filtration - Verified by independent laboratory testing to meet NSF / ANSI 58 Standard
- Highest grade filtration media available. Save money with this refillable filter
- The Best Filtration - Catalytic carbon and high purity ionically charged copper and zinc granules create full coverage filtration which means your filter lasts longer
- Superior taste and odor removal capabilities. The KDF filter is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months. This is based on average water quality. Your filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure. We recommend replacement every 6 months.
This mix of coconut shell Activated Catalytic Carbon and KDF 55 is most often used for chlorine, chloramine, Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Sulfur, Algae, Viruses, Hydrogen Sulfide, Nickel, Chloramine, Cadmium, Fungi, Mercury, Chlorine, Microorganisms, and Aluminum. This filter fits any standard housing made for 4.5" x 20" cartridges. Save money with this refillable inline filter.
Our filter cartridges have superior taste and odor removal capabilities. There are two types of media in these types of filters: the KDF media in this cartridge specializes in the removal of chlorine and heavy metals and the catalytic carbon is effective against chloramines, odor and taste. Kdf process media are high-purity copper-zinc granules that reduce contaminants in water using oxidation/reduction (redox) reaction.
Compatible with systems from: Culligan 3M Aqua-Pure GE APEC Pentek Whirlpool Global Water DuPont Costway Olympia Glacier Bay Smart Aqua Life Geekpure Aquasana US Aqua The Perfect Water Hydro-logic . All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|