5 Stage Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration RO/DI System | 100 GPD
- This product is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 2x10"
- High Rejection Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Capacity : 100 Gallons Per Day (GPD).
- Pre- Assembled in California, USA. Extremely simply installation and easy to use!
- Designed for city water use, incoming TDS should not exceed 350 TDS.
Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis 5 stage RO/DI SYSTEM 100 GPD MADE IN USA
RODI Unit includes 1 Clear Housing and 2 white housings, all filters, color coded Food Grade Tubing and a Garden Hose Adapter.
1:- Polypropylene Sediment: Sediment removes dirt, rust, dust, chemical resistance, scale and sand particles.
2:- UDF Activated Carbon: UDF/GAC removes chlorine, organic chemicals, tastes, odors, VOC's and other impurities from tap water.
3:- Coconut Carbon: Carbon removes free chlorine, taste, odor and organic chemicals that make water impure. Uniform block design offers enhanced absorption, efficiency and won't channel or bypass ever.
4:- RO Membrane: The membrane will remove upto 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride & many more.
5:- Deionization Cartridge: The Deionizer removes almost all of the harmful mineral ions such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron and copper; and anions like chloride.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|