5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System + Permeate Pump ERP1000
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit with Permeate Pump producing up to 100 Gallons of pure filtered water per day (under lab conditions)
- CORE SYSTEM: Great System for replacing old RO Unit or to Build One Yourself! Includes the core necessities for base system. You can add DI filters to convert it an Aquarium RODI! Endless possibilities
- These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. (Tank Not Included)
5 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM
WITH PERMEATE PUMP ERP1000 AQUATEC 100 GPD MEMBRANE
1ST STAGE 5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
2ND STAGE 5 MICRON CARBON BLOCK FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
3RD STAGE GAC WATER FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
4TH STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE 100 GPD
5TH STAGE IN LINE CARBON POST FILTER
THIS UNIT COMES WITH A PERMEATE PUMP.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
- Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
- Enhances contaminant rejection
- Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
- Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
- NSF approved (Standard 58)
This system also comes with the following:
feed water adapter
saddle drain valve.
Check valve on the membrane product water side
Color code tubing for easy installation
• Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Ideal for membranes rated from 10-50 GPD
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi • Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
•Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|