5 Stage with Booster Pump: Complete Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.
- Pre-filter White Housings & Housing wrench
- 3.2 gallon pressurized tank (2.8 gallon holding capacity)
- Lead Free brushed nickel faucet
- 4-Color tubings (1/4" OD) & Spare fittings & O-rings
- Feed water adapter (fits both 1/2" NPT & 3/8" COMP)
- Drain saddle & Water detector
Includes an electric booster pump to increase system efficiency for low water supply pressure (30-50 psi). The booster pump increases system efficiency by filling the tank faster than a standard system, which makes it ideal for low pressure homes and well water.
- Electric booster pump increases system efficiency for low water supply pressure (30 psi -50 psi)
- 5-stages of filters purify tap water and well water to provide clean, high-quality drinking water
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|