6 Stage Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System 50 GPD | Permeate Pump, RO pH Alkaline Mineral Filter, Tank
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and Point-of-use water system contains 6 different stages of filtration to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, and sodium and virtually all bacteria, giardia, viruses and other microorganisms.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula & it is even better than most bottled water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be & too pure. Alkaline ROs remove not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization (AK) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Feed Water pH - 3.0 -11.0. Feed Water Pressure - 45-70 psi. Feed Water Temperature- 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- Aquatec Permeate Pump Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%, Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
6 STAGE ALKALINE PH PLUS AND ORP NEGATIVE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Alkaline Water has extended benefits beyond increasing the pH of water.It is states that the Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) is the most important benefit of Alkaline Water. The Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) reading is an indicator of how bio-available and bio-absorbable a product will be in your body. The lower the reading below 0 millivolts (mv), the more ions are available to assist with your body's metabolic functions. A very high negative ORP is desirable because it is very useful at attacking dangerous free radicals and stops them from harming healthy cells in the body.
Oceanic Alkaline: The human body has a blood pH of 7.365 and it is essential to maintain this pH balance. Much of what we eat, such as processed sugar, meat, dairy, and coffee has an acidic effect on the pH balance. As an effect, the body has to work extra hard to restore itself to a neutral pH. Alkaline Water greatly assists in the balancing process by introducing a higher pH to the body to offset the low pH and therefore, the natural balance is reestablished.
Alkaline Water also significantly helps the body absorb minerals because of its high oxygen content. This is highly important because, if the body does not have enough minerals, such as calcium, it tries to find it elsewhere and could potentially steal it from the bones in our body. This weakens the bones and could cause major problems later in life.
Our Pre-Assembled Oceanic Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with Permeate Pump comes with the following:
1st stage Sediment Water Filter
2nd stage Carbon Block Water Filter
3rd Stage GAC water filter
4th stage Reverse Osmosis Membrane 50 GPD
5th Stage Oceanic Alkaline Water filter 2" X 10"
6th Stage Carbon inline filter.
Reverse Osmosis Faucet (Ivory)
Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank 3.2 gallon with storage capacity of 2.8 gallons
Feed water adapter
Drain saddle Valve
color coded tubing for easy installaiton
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
The original Permeate Pump is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shuts the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.</p>
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Replacement Water Filter Set for 6 Stage Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems: 50 GPD RO Membrane + Alkaline FilterSpecial Price $80.99 Regular Price $89.99