7 Stage | 0ppm RO/DI Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis Deionization System | 75 GPD |
- This product is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications for pure water.
- Pre- Assembled system for easy installation. Converts Tap water into perfect 0 TDS Water
- Manual Flush Valve makes this system superior to any other RO/DI system in the market by increasing the life of the unit, reducing possible leaks, and saves you valuable time when flushing the system every few months.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Air-leak tested, leak-free fittings & long lasting fish tank filter's ensure durability & mitigate chances for damage & breakage. Filtration Stages: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment-> UDF Activated Carbon-> Coconut Carbon-> 75 GPD RO Membrane-> Inline DI Canister x 3. If unit is used w/ storage tank you need to add an auto shut-off valve & check valve. Reach out for those parts! Installation takes approximately 5 minutes! Under Sink Water Filter & Aquarium Filter Machine!
- Garden hose adapter for simple connectioM
Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
This is a 7 stage RO DI Deionization system.
1st stage Sediment Water Filter 5 micron 2.75" x9.75"
2nd stage Carbon Block Filter 5 micron 2.75" x 9.75"
3rd stage GAC Filter 2.75 x 9.75"
4th Stage Reverse Osmosis DI membrane
5th stage DI Nuclear Grade could be in white or clear housing 2 x 10 Demineralizer filter resin
6th Stage Di Nuclear Grade could be in white or clear housing 2 x 10 Demineralizer filter resin
7th Stage Di Nuclear Grade could be in white or clear housing 2 x 10 Demineralizer filter resin
Comes with color coded tubing for easy installation and use.
Quick Connects Fitting
1st housing is clear to see when to change filters
Filter housing wrench
Feed water adapter 1/2" M x 1/4" tube x 1/4" F or garden hose adapter .(request one at check out)
check valve on the product water tubing.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|