pH Alkaline Mineral Drinking Water Filter Inline for Reverse Osmosis RO Systems | 2" x 10"
- Get the quality of expensive mineral bottled water at fraction of the cost!
- Produces perfectly ph-balanced alkaline water, helps minimize the fluctuations of your body's pH.
- This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters.
- Used as a Replacement or Add-On to any Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- 2"x10" Inline Filter with 1/4" FNPT
- 50% Calcite & 50% Corosex Filter. This filter is a mix of crushed calcite and hard magnesium beads which increase pH values above 7.
- Filter Life: 3000 Gallons or 6-12 Months. 2"x10" Inline Filter. Used as a Replacement or Add-On to any Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Inline reverse osmosis post filter for acidic pH neutralization, water remineralization, and improve taste. Reverse Osmosis water is acidic, contains no minerals, and has a flat taste. Installation of or custom Calcite filter will improve the quality and taste of reverse osmosis water. The filter is refillable. Simply refill the filter with fresh media once existing media is consumed.
Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. One of the advantages of Calcite is its self-limiting property. When properly applied, it corrects pH only enough to reach a non-corrosive equilibrium. It does not over correct under normal conditions. Upon contact with Calcite, acidic waters slowly dissolve the calcium carbonate to raise the pH to neutral.
This filter has 1/4" NPT connections and requires 1/4" Push to Connect x 1/4" NPTF fittings. All filters are assembled to your specifications at the time of order.
Materials of Construction - Injection molded food grade virgin polypropylene
NSF certified Calcite (0.7 lbs)
Dimensions - 2" x 10"
Connections - 1/4" NPT
Maximum Flow Rate - 0.5 GPM
Maximum Operating Pressure - 120 psi
Maximum Operating Temperature - 100F
Minimum Operating Temperature - 35F
Capacity - 3000 gallons
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|