Anti-Scale Salt Free Water Conditioner 15 GPM Whole House System + Carbon Filter Tank
NO lime scale build-up on pipes, fixtures or appliances and can even remove existing scale in some cases!
Easy Installation, Two Connections, Simple pipe in /pipe out!
Saves water no backwash required simple flow through to point of use!
NO power required NO timer or backwash cycle!
NO chemicals or salt required!
NO maintenance! NO drain required!
- NO lime scale build-up on pipes, fixtures or appliances and can even remove existing scale in some cases!
- Easy Installation, Two Connections, Simple pipe in /pipe out!
- Saves water no backwash required simple flow through to point of use!
- NO power required NO timer or backwash cycle!
- NO chemicals or salt required!
- NO maintenance! NO drain required!
- Will not harm the environment; adds or removes nothing from the water while giving the benefits of soft water!
- Saves energy by eliminating the need to heat through insulating scale and save money by extending the life of pipes and appliances!
- The essential calcium and magnesium nutrients removed by traditional water softeners remain and there is no sodium added as with traditional softeners to aggravate cardiovascular or other health problems.
- 50% less soap and detergents required and enjoy whiter whites and brighter colors without hard water stains!
- Fits in limited space one small tank no brine tanks or large regeneration tanks!
- Calcium ions, magnesium ions and bicarbonate ions in untreated water form scale on the inside walls of pipe, exterior of fixtures and on heating surfaces because crystallization is not taking effect efficiently between the ions due to their suspension between water molecules and the need to come together in the proper alignment to form crystals. Therefore they form as scale on the surfaces of the water system.
- The system is a simple “physical water treatment” known as TAC (Template Assisted Crystallization) Template=mold, guide or pattern. Assisted=Help or make easy. Crystallization form a definite shape.
- Inside the TAC treatment tank are porcelain beads with the atomic level pattern of the crystal etched on their surface allowing for the calcium, magnesium and bicarbonate ions to come together on the template to created millions of microscopic crystals of scale that rapidly form and are released from the bead immediately into the treated water, not forming on the contact surfaces of the water system and are carried downstream in suspension through the water system.
- The crystal formation on the microscopic crystals (seed crystals) created on the beads and released in the water stream are the lowest energy reaction possible between the ions therefore existing scale will be dissolved back into the water stream by reacting with and forming crystals.
- The seed crystals are constantly being formed on the beads and released as catalyst for crystal growth in the water steam.
- Crystallization is the process that the “magnet process” and “electrical charging of water” claim to achieve. But by independent testing the electrical and magnetic methods are a maximum of 60% effective at scale prevention leaving an unacceptable level of 40% scaling. The TAC method is tested at 99.9% efficient at scale prevention and removal.
CLACK IN/OUT TANK VALVE
BY PASS VALVE
MANUAL BACK WASH VALVE
Carbon media 1.0 cu ft.Chlorine, Taste, & Odor Removal
- As the filter operates in service mode, it collects particles in the filter bed, also since water's nature is to follow the path of least resistance after some time it begins to cut channels through the medium. As channels or holes in the media bed forms, water begins to flow around rather than through the medium. This process is called "channeling" and it reduces the effectiveness of the filter considerably.
- The back is accomplished by send the water down the riser tube from which it enters the filter tank at the bottom. The force of the water is such that it actually lifts the media bed, swirling and tossing the granular medium. The water leaves the filter tank through the control valve, which routes it through the filter's drain line. Particles that were in the bed are washed to drain.
- The backwash in an intense rinsing and tossing of the medium that lasts for several minutes. In a standard residential filter, a typical backwash lasts about ten minutes.
- After the backwash, initiate a "rinse" of the bed during which water flows downward through the medium, up through the distributor tube and out the drain. The purpose of this rinse is to rinse and settle bed and prepare it for return to service flow. A regular backwash schedule maintains the efficiency of the filter, as well as providing clear water.
Maximum Working Pressure 125PSI
Maximum Working Temperature 100 °F
Note: Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|