Auto Shut Off Valve w/ Quick Connection for Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Systems
- Top side of the valve is the high pressure side
- The bottom side of the valve is low pressure side.
- The high pressure from the pre filter housings goes to the (in) on the top of the valve.
- The high pressure (out) goes to the membrane housing "in".
- The membrane housing low pressure (out) connects to the (in) on the bottom side of the valve.
- The (out) on the bottom of membrane housing goes to the RO tank.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review