Big Blue Cartridge 4.5" x 10" | Cation Softening Resin 10% Cross Linked
- Higher Grade 10% Cross Link Cation Resin. Water Softening - Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin
- An ion-exchange resin or ion-exchange polymer is a resin or polymer that acts as a medium for ion exchange. It is an insoluble matrix (or support structure) normally in the form of small (0.5–1 mm diameter) microbeads, usually white or yellowish, fabricated from an organic polymer substrate. The beads are typically porous, providing a large surface area on and inside them. The trapping of ions occurs along with the accompanying release of other ions, and thus the process is called ion exchange.
- The cation resin is a high purity, premium cation resin designed for the treatment of foods, beverages, water for food processing and most any potable water.
- Good selectivity and thermo-tolerant characteristic Excellent physical and chemical stability
4.5" x 10" CATION SOFTENING RESIN WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
The BB4510SOFT softening cation resin filter is used for the reduction of hard water using an ion exchange process.
The BB4510SOFT water softening filter cartridge reduces hardness minerals and scale deposits in low flow rate residential and commercial applications. It is made of NSF Certified cation softening resin that meets FDA (Food and Drug Administration) standards. The BB4510SOFT includes polypropylene pre- and post-filters to reduce sediment and the possibility of water bypassing the resin.
This water softening filter cartridge is used for treatment of residential and commercial water.
BB4510SOFT Softening Filter Cartridge Specs:
- 2,250 Max grain capacity
- FDA NSF Certified Cation Softening Media.
- Refillable / Reusable
- Max Flow Rate: 1.25 GPM
- Made from FDA and NSF Certified materials
- Fits 4.5" x10" whole house water filtration systems including 10" Big Blue Housings
- End Caps: High impact
- Body: Polystyrene
- Gasket: Buna-N
- Size: 10" x 4.5"
- Max Temp: 100 F
Replace or regenerate every 2,250 grains usage (approx 1.5 - 2 months of regular use) or when softening performance is reduced. Life capacity depends on hardness and water quality.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|