Calcite Acid Neutralizer Upflow In/Out with 2 Cubic ft Capacity | 12"x 52" Tank
Neutralizer Upflow control valve Clack 1190FP In and Out Head 1190-FP Fill Port and Wrench is made to connect using Clack Adaptersnd can also be used with the By Pass Valve made for the Clack WS1 Valve and other "brands" that use the Clack type of valve under their private label.
Price includes Shipping within the Continental USA
- Neutralizer Upflow control valve Clack 1190FP
- In and Out Head 1190-FP Fill Port and Wrench is made to connect using Clack Adaptersnd can also be used with the By Pass Valve made for the Clack WS1 Valve and other "brands" that use the Clack type of valve under their private label.
Designed for simple in-out filters such as pH neutralizers, carbon filters, etc. The C1190 head can be used for Up flow or Down flow service. These fits a standard 2-1/2'' NPSM tank thread and features a 1.050'' distributor opening. The C1190FP features a drillable, pre-tapped 1/4 inch FIPT vent port . The C1190FP is designed with a removable top, or fill port, and an internal screen. The C1190FP internal screen is easily serviced and cleaned by using the service wrench, provided with each head, to disassemble the head. The C1190 series heads require a C-Series fitting kit for a proper plumbing connection. ve. Note: For up flow service with the optional bypass, it is necessary to mount the bypass upside down to maintain all the bypass options.
- 1” fittings with bypass valve
- 12X52” FRP/Mineral tank (color will ship out what is in stock)
- 2 Cubic foot of Calcite filter media
- Simple in and out pipe connection and no drain required like standard calcite backwash neutralizers.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Eliminates acidity in the pH range of 6.0 to 6.9 by slowly dissolving Calcite (calcium carbonate) into the water as it flows through the filter.
- Depending on pH and service flow the Calcite bed will need to be replenished periodically with more Calcite.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 7.0 gpm
- The peak flow rate is also 10.0 gallons per minute.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|