CSM RE2540-BLF 800 GPD Brackish Water Membrane 2.5 x 40 Ultra-low pressure RO membrane element low TDS
Membrane type: Thin-Film Composite Membrane material: Polyamide (PA) Element configuration: Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping
- Permeate Flow Rate: 800 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Thin-film Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water
RE2540-BLF Ultra-low pressure RO element for low TDS water 800 GPD-CSM
CSM RE2540-BLF 800 GPD Brackish Water Membrane 2.5 x 40
Permeate flow rate:800 GPD (3.0 m3/day) Stabilized salt rejection: 99.2% Effective membrane area: 27 ft2 (2.5 m2)
1.The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following test conditions: • 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 100 psig (0.5 MPa) applied pressure • 15% recovery • 77 oF (25 oC) • pH 6.5–7.0
2. Minimum salt rejection is 99.0%.
3.Permeate flow rate for each element may vary but will be no more than 15%.
4.All elements are vacuum sealed in a polyethylene bag containing 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution and individually packaged in a cardboard box.
Membrane type:Thin-Film Composite
Membrane material:Polyamide (PA)
Element configuration:Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|