Iron Pro 2 Fleck 5600SXT Whole House Water Softener | 80,000 Grain, 13" x 54" Tank, 2.5 Cubic Ft Softening Resin 1-9 Person Home - Commercial Sized
- Water softener, iron filter, all in one! high flow for whole house use!
- 80,000 grain capacity, fine mesh resin designed for high iron removal & long life
- Fleck digital metered valve for efficiency and ease of use, 5 year warranty!
- Removes hardness up to 75 gpg, Iron up to 6-8 ppm range, Manganese up to 6 ppm, sediment, sand, rust
- *tank color may vary*, this comes complete with brine tank, DIY instructions, bypass valve
This Water Softener comes with the following
13" x 54 " FRP/Resin Tank
18 x 30" Brine Tank
2.5 cubic foot of Cation (softening Resin)
Gravel for the under bed
FLECK SOFTENER METER VALVE
Choose the best for hard water and iron removal Eliminates Red Staining from iron Eliminates scale from hard water Removes Manganese Meter Based Regeneration
Fleck Digital Control Head
1" Bypass Valve
13"x54" Structural USA Tank
* Treats up to 16GPM Special fine mesh resin made to last longer in the presence of iron and filter better!
Control Head - 5 year warranty Tank - 10 year warranty
DIY Installation Instructions
Free Phone and/or email Tech Support
Eliminate the hard water that causes scale build up and iron that causes red staining with a single system!
Eliminates Scale Buildup - Hard water causes a white flaky build up (called scale) to form on appliances, faucets, and just about anything that it comes in regular contact with. By removing the hard water, this scale build up is stopped in it's tracks, so you don't have to worry about scrubbing it off any more. In addition, without the added wear and tear of scale buildup, your appliances and fixtures will last longer! Removes Ferrous Iron - this system is able to remove ferrous (clear water) iron, and some ferric iron. Removes Manganese - Manganese is commonly seen as a black "slimy" stain or build up.
Meter Based Regeneration - This system uses a meter based regeneration process. This means that the water you use is measured and the system only regenerates when it needs to. If water needs increase the system regenerates more often to keep up. If less water is being used, the system regenerates less often to conserve water.
Water Softener Advantages
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the oceanic Water softener you will have the most efficient water softener on the market, good for you good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a oceanic water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
This Water Softener comes with the following:
1. 13" x 54 " FRP/Resin Tank
1. 18 x 30" Brine Tank
1. 2.5 cubic foot of Cation (softening Resin)
1. Gravel for the under bed
1. Bypass 1"
1. SOFTENER METER VALVE
SOFTENER SIZING CHART
Water Softener Sizing Chart
GRAINS PER GALLON
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE|
|1 TO 2 people||3 TO 4 people||5 TO 6 people||7 TO 8 people|
|5-10 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain|
|11-20 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain|
|21-30 GPG||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain||80,000 Grain|
|31-40 GPG||40,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|41-50 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|51-75 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
|76-100 GPG||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
If your water is supplied to you by a city or municipality, we recommend contacting them directly first
for information about your water hardness. Most providers provide water hardness information on their
website or will provide if contacted
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|