Hydro-logic HydrologicTM Stealth Compatible Membrane, 150 GPD
Special Price $40.99 Regular Price $54.99
- Hydro-logic Hydro-logicTM Stealth Compatible Membrane, 150 GPD
- Standard equipment membranes compatible for Hydro Logic's reverse osmosis water treatment systems
- Available as a replacement part and will also fit most competitors' RO systems
- Helps to keep your water filtration system in tip top shape
- Stealth Membrane is a compatible replacement part for Hydro-logic's Stealth 300 Reverse Osmosis System
Hydro-logic Hydro-logicTM Stealth Compatible Membrane, 150 GPD
These membranes are compatible for the standard equipment in our SP, CHP, MPRO, MPDI RO/DI, and the MPDW Drinking Water Systems.
The Standard Membrane is also available as a replacement option for most competitors' reverse osmosis systems.**Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names, photos and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
- 98+% PPM Rejection
- Rated at 2 GPM
- Filters up to 150 GPD (gallons per day)
- Replace between 6 months to 2 years
THERE ARE TWO INDICATIONS AS TO WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR MEMBRANES
- Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the Stealth-RO150 is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPMs being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane
- When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane.
Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi / 77° / 500 ppm
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed Sit Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0 PPM
- Dimensions (H x W): 12" x 2.125"
- Weight: 0.525 lbs
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review