Hydro Logic Stealth RO300 Compatible Three Filter Pack - (2) 150 GPD RO Membranes, Carbon, Sediment Filter for Hydrologic Systems
Compatible 22105 or 22125 : 10-Inch by 2.5-Inch Small Boy Sediment Filter Replacement sediment filter for Small Boy RO filter. Regular rotation of the Small Boy Sediment Filter in the Small Boy De-Chlorinator is recommended to keep silt, rust, sand, and other particulate matter out of a customer's water supply.This ten-inch filter has an estimated 3,000-gallon capacity.
Compatible 741646 Carbon Block Filter, 9.75 x 2.75 Replacement carbon rfilter for Hydrologic's stealthRO brand of reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Easy to install. Keep your systems in tip top shape with timely parts replacement.
(2) Compatible Stealth RO150 Membranes:
- 98+% PPM Rejection
- Rated at 2 GPM
- Filters up to 300 GPD (gallons per day) - 2 x 150 GPD Membranes
- Replace between 6 months to 2 years
THERE ARE TWO INDICATIONS AS TO WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR MEMBRANES
- Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the Stealth-RO100 is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPMs being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane
- When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|