Oceanic Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis DI Water Filter 6 Stage System 75 GPD | 0 ppm USA
Special Price $154.99 Regular Price $169.99
- FREE SHIPPING IN UPPER USA!
- Dual DI Filters Perfect for reef tanks, salt water/fresh water aquarium's & other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Perfect for reef tanks,salt water/fresh water aquarium's & other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- High rejection reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Capacity : 75 Gallons Per Day (GPD).
- In the box: RO system + Filters, garden hose adapter, drain saddle valve, color coded FDA approved tubing, filter wrench
- This 7 Stage RO Water Filter System is an excellent Pre-Assembled Reverse Osmosis System to eliminate small impurities like chlorine found in city water. This machine requires minimal space! Ideal for Aquarium Water Treatments like Fish Tank's, Reef Tanks, Saltwater and Freshwater Aquariums; also for laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary. Optimal water filtration for fish, coral, turtle aquarium's & other aquatic life, live rock, salt rock & plants.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Air-leak tested, leak-free fittings & long lasting fish tank filter's ensure durability & mitigate chances for damage & breakage. Filtration Stages: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment-> UDF Activated Carbon-> Coconut Carbon-> 75 GPD RO Membrane-> Inline DI Canister x 2. If unit is used w/ storage tank you need to add an auto shut-off valve & check valve. Reach out for those parts! Installation takes approximately 5 minutes! Under Sink Water Filter & Aquarium Filter Machine!
- 0 TDS PROMISE: Highest Caliber Nuclear Grade Deionizer Media provides optimal performance for the membrane. The higher the rejection rate of the membrane the longer the DI will last. Many customers use dechlorinators which are designed to neutralize the chlorine in the water but this removes no harmful contaminants from the water. Whereas DI polishes off the remaining TDS of the membrane & leaving fewer TDS out of the membrane making the DI last longer & perform better certifying 0 TDS water.
- PREMIER MEDIA: Our Activated Charcoal Carbon Media provides an exceptional cost-to-performance value. With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, you will soon make Oceanic filters the only filters you need. Our Polypropylene Sediment Aquarium Filters' come with a 3-layer honeycomb gradient design making it 3x more efficient than another Water Purifiers' non-gradient water filters, removing dirt, rust, dust, chemical resistance & sand particles.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review