Oceanic Countertop Water Filter with Fluoride/Arsenic/Chlorine Reduction | Multi-Stage Filtration Made in USA
- Slim, portable, compact design Efficient, space-saving design - compact design takes up minimal space and easily fits on any counter top
- 3 Stage Filter: Effectively removes Fluoride, Arsenic, Heavy Metals, Chlorine and many more contaminants from drinking water
- GREAT FOR COOKING & COFFEE/TEA - Using filtered water for cooking or your coffee/tea has never been easier.
- Perfect solution for household of any size. Easy installation. Portable - compact unit travels wellc
- Activated alumina filters can easily reduce arsenic and fluoride levels from 10.0 ppm to less than 1.0 ppm. Lower temperature water, and lower pH water (acidic water) are filtered more effectively too. Ideal pH for treatment is 5.5, which allows for up to a 95% removal rate.
ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER SPECIAL FLUORIDE AND ARSENIC REDUCTION
CHLORINE , TASTE AND ODOR REDUCTION.
GREAT FILTRATION .
EASY CONNECTION TO KITCHEN FAUCET
COMES WITH FAUCET DIVERTER VALVE
Multi-Stage KDF+GAC Filter with Fluoride Removal features:
- In stage 1 and 7, water flows through pre one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter
- In stage 2, water flows through the fine mesh pre-resin media that reduces fluoride below 0.5 ppm.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (KDF-55D , and KDF-85D ).
- KDF is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles.
- Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Tests on KDF/GAC cartridge have shown 99+% chlorine removal past 20,000 gallons of water.
- In comparison, carbon cartridges of comparable volumes drop below 90% effectiveness after only 4,000 gallons.
- Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attach to the surface of the media.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|