Oceanic Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System - 5 Stage CORE RO Under Sink Water Filter | 75 GPD - Clear
Special Price $119.00 Regular Price $125.00
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- Only technology to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants. System Capacity- 75 gallons per day @ 60 psi, 55 gallons/day @50 psi and 77 deg F. Feed Water pH- 2.0 -11.0. Max Total Dissolved Solids- 2000 ppm
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Pre-Assembled Unit for easy Installation. All filters included.
- CORE SYSTEM: Great System for replacing old RO Unit or to Build One Yourself! Includes the core necessities for base system. You can add DI filters to convert it an Aquarium RODI! Endless possibilities
This is a quality 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis system that you can use as a replacement for your older unit.
It has everything included to have your system running again in peak efficiency.
This unit Includes the following:
1 SEDIMENT FILTERS 5 MICRON
1 GRANULAR CARBON FILTER
1 CARBON BLOCK
1 MEMBRANE 75 GPD
1 INLINE POST CARBON FILTER
3 CLEAR FILTER HOUSING
1 MOUNTING BRACKET
1 AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF VALVE
1 FLOW RESTRICTOR
1 CHECK VALVE ON MEMBRANE HOUSING
1st Stage - All of our sediment filters use multi-gradient spun polypropylene filter cartridges. These cartridges use the entire depth of their media by trapping the largest sediment particles on the outside of the filter, then gradually stepping down the size of particles they will reject as the water moves closer to the core of the filter. The result is longer filter life, greater dirt-holding capacity, higher flow rates, and remarkably low pressure drop. The 100% pure polypropylene media is highly resistant to bacteria and chemicals, making this an excellent choice for both well water and municipal water treatment applications.
2nd Stage - Carbon is a substance that has a long history of being used to absorb impurities and is perhaps the most powerful absorbent known to man. One pound of carbon contains a surface area of roughly 125 acres and can absorb literally thousands of different chemicals. Activated carbon which has a slight electro-positive charge added to it, making it even more attractive to chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.
3rd Stage - With carbon block filters, water is forced through the pores of the densely compacted carbon block, where a combination of mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption, and physical/ chemical adsorption take place to reduce a wide range of contaminants. Solid Carbon Block technology can reduce chlorine, taste and odor problems, particulate matter, and a wide range of contaminants of health concern -- cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), VOCs (pesticides, herbicides, and chemicals), certain endocrine disrupters, Trihalomethanes (cancer-causing disinfection by-products), heavy metals (lead, mercury), turbidity, MTBE, Chloramines and asbestos. Solid carbon block filters do not remove healthful, naturally-occurring minerals.
4th Stage - 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
5th Stage - Post Carbon Filter - A final "Polishing step that ensues a sparkling clean and pure water taste. Tank and faucet are not included.
THIS SYSTEM COMES COMPLETE WITH ALL PARTS PRE-ASSEMBLED FOR A STANDARD DIY INSTALLATION
Don't forget to connect your system to your ice maker and water dispenser in your refrigerator.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review