HYDRO-PAL: Portable RODI Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System | 4 Stage with DI Filter | 150 GPD
- The Portable Mini Reverse Osmosis System easily attaches to your Garden hose without the need for plumber. Ideal portable solution for your apartment, home, RVs, aquarium or during your travel time.
- 4 Stages to achieve ultra pure DI water with 0 PPM. Filtration Stages : 1st Stage : Inline Sediment Filter, 2nd Stage : Inline Carbon Filter, 3rd Stage : Reverse Osmosis Membrane, 4th Stage : Inline DI Resin Cartridge
- Comes with a garden hose adapter
- Aquarium Water Filter System with UP TO 150 Gallon Per Day production (in ideal test conditions)
- This is an installation - free Reverse Osmosis Water System which is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
OCEANIC RO HYDRO-PAL
RO HYDRO-PAL Compact Reverse Osmosis & Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Systems
These compact footprint RO units provide economical filtered water!
Oceanic RO Hydro-Pal 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization system feature unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact, easy to install and mount design.
All systems provide a dependable source of efficient filtered water for Drinking/Aquarium use. All systems use the Highest Quality Membranes in conjunction with Carbon and Sediment pre-filter cartridges to effectively and efficiently remove harmful substances such as heavy metals, total dissolved solids TDS, Chlorine and particulate matter from tap water.
Includes Pre-Assembled RO Unit, Cartridges, Membrane, Feed Water Adapter, Membrane Wrench.
- 1st stage: Premium Quick-Connect 5 micron sediment filter. Dust and rust particles are trapped here in a filter which also extends the life of the system and the membrane.
- 2nd stage: Premium Quick-Connect coconut activated carbon filter - VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and other common chemicals are removed from the water in this stage. This filter also removes chlorine, cloudiness, offensive odors, colors and unpleasant tastes.
- 3rd stage: Premium High Rejection TFC type reverse osmosis membrane (made in USA). 96%-99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other elements are removed in this stage. Arsenic, fluoride, lead, chromium, radium, viruses, bacteria, and other unhealthy contaminants are removed from the water. 150 gallon per day capacity.
- 4th stage: Mixed Bed Color Changing MBD-30 DI Resin Filter
What to expect
This RO system purifies 1 gallon of water every 10-12 min (very slow, water purification output depends on membrane Gallons Per Day rating, water dripping not flowing). RO membrane splits water with 0.0005 micron filtration, approximately 1000 times more effective than any water filter without membrane). We recommend to collect water in advance (every day or every second day) to always have it on hand.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|