Replacement Water Filter Set for 6 Stage Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems: 100 GPD RO Membrane + Alkaline Filter
Special Price $91.99 Regular Price $105.00
- 1 Sediment Water Filter/ Cartridge 2.5 x 9.75 | Removes dirt and sedimen
- 1 GAC Granular activated Carbon 2.5 x 9.75 | Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine
- 1 High Capacity 100 GPD Membrane
- 1 Carbon Block 2.5"x9.75" | 1 Inline Carbon filter for taste and odor with 1/4" FNPT thread | 2 x 10
- 2" x 10" Speciality, Hand Crafted 6 Stage Alkaline filter with High pH and negative ORP. OR White Alkaline Inline
Replacement filters and Membrane for 6 Stage with Alkaline ORP negative filter
This set comes with the following:
- 1 Sediment Water Filter/ Cartridge 2.5 x 9.75 Removes dirt and sediment
- 1. GAC Granular activated Carbon
- 1. A filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from water. GAC filters also can be used to remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine
- 1. Carbon Block Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), taste and odor from water.
- 100 GPD Membrane
- 2" x 10" inline carbon filter for taste and odor with 1/4" FNPT thread
- 2" x 10" speciality Alkaline filter with High pH and negative ORP. OR White Alkaline Inline
PLEASE NOTE THE MEDIA IN THE ALKALINE FILTER COULD MIX TOGETHER, IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE WORKING OF THE FILTER.
Typical Rejection Percentages of
Thin Film Composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Below are the typical rejection (removal) percentages of a standard thin film (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane. These are averages based on experience and are generally accepted within the industry. They are not a guarantee of performance. Actual rejection can vary according to the chemistry of the water, temperature, pressure, pH and other factors.
Estimated Reverse Osmosis Rejection Percentages
The reverse osmosis process uses a semi-permeable membrane to reject a wide variety of impurities. Here is a partial list.
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)||95-99%||Hardness||93-97%
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review