Replacement Filters for 5 Stage Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis RO/DI Water Systems (Sediment, GAC, Carbon, DI Filter)
Special Price $36.99 Regular Price $42.99
- This replacement kit is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary
- 0 PPM Water guaranteed. Quick & easy filter change. Long lasting premium quality filters
- Filter Life: Pre Filters (Stage - 1,2,3) - 1 Year , DI Cartridge -1 Year. The life depends on the water quality, temperature, usage, and water pressure. (Membranes Sold Separately- Replace every-2 Years)
- Set Includes: Sediment Block, GAC, Carbon Block, 1 Deionization Cartridge
- 2.75 x 9.75" Filters. Fits Standard 10" RO Housing.
Filter Size: 9 7/8 inch x 2.5 inch - Fits most standard 10 inch size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Sediment Filter |5 Micron|
- Used to remove larger particles suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable material to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
- GAC Coconut shell Carbon Filter
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste, Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- Carbon Block Filter
- Remove small particles and carbon fines may pass from second stage & to ensure 100% of chlorine removal from water.
- 1 DI (Mixed bed Deionization Resin) Refillable Cartridge
- Demineralization Resin used to produce 99.99% pure water by simply attaching this convenient deionization filter with RO unit. Convenient post RO filtration DI unit
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review