Replacement Water Filter: Strong Base Anion - Nitrate Reduction Cartridge (2.5" x 9.75")
- Removes nitrate toxicity to protect newborns & infants from Blue Baby Syndrome
- Protects fish and aquariums from nitrate poisoning in the source tap water
- Strong base anion resin filter for highest nitrate removal capacity up to 25,000 ppm
- High uniform particle size offers greater resistance to resin bead breakage
- 2.75" x 9.75": for Under-sink Reverse Osmosis Water Systems fits Standard 10" Housing
This Drinking Water nitrate removal water filter will effectively remove nitrate toxicity from the drinking water to provide safer water for the whole family. It uses strong base anion exchange resins which are supplied in the chloride form as moist, tough, uniform spherical beads, and are designed specifically to remove nitrates preferentially in the presence of sulfates and other divalent ions. Often found in rural areas, nitrate levels should not exceed 10 mg/L based on EPA standards. This is especially important for newborn infants and babies as they can suffer from blue baby syndrome which is a life-threatening condition.
This filter measures to 9.75”L x 2-1/2”D for industry standard size and compatibility. 2.75"x 9.75" for under-sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Systems.
Nitrate Filter Cartridge Benefits
*Eliminate nitrates to produce safer drinking water for families with newborns & babies
*Reduces the possibility of blue baby syndrome for infants on breast milk & formula
*Protects fish and aquarium life from toxic nitrate poisoning
These Filters utilize a white bead strong base anion resin for the selective removal of nitrates.
Often found in rural areas, nitrate levels should not exceed 10 mg/L.
This is especially important for newborn infants of up to six months.
Competing ions, especially sulfate should be accounted for when calculating capacity. Influent and effluent nitrate levels should be monitored to ensure adequate removal.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|