Reverse Osmosis + Deionization (RO/DI) - 400 GPD Light Commercial Grade Water Filtration System 0 TDS + Booster Pump w/Dual DI
Special Price $450.00 Regular Price $490.00
- 400 gallons per day GPD. Light commercial RODI
- Reverse Osmosis is one of the most convenient and economical methods of reducing unwanted contaminates in your drinking water. This Reverse Osmosis system provides up to 400 gallons per day (GPD) of clean, clear, refreshing drinking water for residential and light commercial use.
- Assembled with NSF components: Membrane Housing, Cartridges, Fittings & Tubing.
- Perfect for reef tanks,salt water/fresh water aquarium's & other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- High rejection reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Capacity : delivers up to 400 Gallons Per Day (GPD).
- Built in Booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process.
- In the box: Commercial Heavy Duty RO system, garden hose adapter, drain saddle valve, color coded FDA approved tubing, filter wrench, automatic shut off valve, and blue leak prevention locks.
6 stages of filtration remove up to 99% of 1, 000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, THMs, pfoa and pfos
LIGHT COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM.
Great Compact Reverse Osmosis with up to 400 GPD (gallon per Day) system.
This PRE-ASSEMBLED system comes with all Filters and A booster pump for better quality of water production.
This is a 6 Stage System with up to 400 gallons per day
1st stage Sediment Filter 5 micron.
2nd Stage GAC filter
3rd Stage Carbon Block Filter 5 micron
4th Stage Up to 400 GPD membrane
5th & 6th stage Dual inline DI filters 2" x 10" - Mixed Bed Color Changing MBD-30 DI Resin
This System will come with Color Coded Tubing for easy installation.
Also included is Feed Water ADAPTER, Drain Saddle Valve. Filter Housing Wrench, 2 inline 1/4" Valve.
This system is Frame mounted.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review