Tank Ball Valve for Reverse Osmosis RO Water Storage Tanks 1/4" FNPT x 3/8" Quick Connect Tube
Special Price $8.25 Regular Price $8.99
1/4-inch female threads allow installation of a ball valve on RO storage tanks and other 1/4-inch male fittings to turn water off or on with your water filtration system or other devices using 3/8-inch tubing. Ball valve is a standard quarter-turn design and quick connect enables quick and easy connection to standard 1/4-inch tubing.
BALL VALVE FOR REVERSE OSMOSIS RO WATER STORAGE TANKS. FITS STANDARD REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER STORAGE TANKS WITH 1/4" CONNECTION
TANK VALVE 1/4" FPNT X 3/8" QUICK CONNECT TUBE
We gladly accept multiple and bulk orders, contact us for pricing!
- Commonly used on pressurized storage tanks for reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- 1/4" female NPT fits on pressurized tanks and also with any other fitting using a 1/4" male thread
- 3/8" quick connect (QC) makes connection to most water systems larger 3/8" tubing quick and easy
- Quarter-turn lever allows you to easily shut water supply off
- TANK VALVE 1/4" FPNT X 3/8" QUICK CONNECT TUBE
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review