100 GPD | Portable Reverse Osmosis Dual Outlet Use (Drinking + 0 TDS Aquarium Reef / Deionization) Water Filtration System
- Why buy TWO systems when you can have a two in one! This pre-assembled system has two outlets allowing dual use. First outlet is great for drinking water, household use such as cooking. The second outlet is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Filtration Stages: 1ST STAGE: 5 Micron Sediment Filter, 2ND STAGE: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), 3RD STAGE: 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter, 4TH STAGE: RO Membrane, 5TH STAGE: Mixed Bed DI Resin Filter in Clear Housing, 6TH STAGE: Inline Post Carbon Filter
- Standard 10" Filters
- Pre-Assembled System
- Membrane Capacity : 100 Gallons Per Day (GPD)
DUAL USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM
DI FOR AQUARIUM USE OR ANY OTHER APPLICATION NEEDING DI
DRINKING WATER AND COOKING AND OTHER HOUSEHOLD USE.
1. FOR DI OUTLET WITH TUBING AND STRAIGHT BALL VALVE.
2. VIA INLINE CARBON FILTER FOR TASTE AND ODOR REDUCTION FILTER CONNECTS TO RO FAUCET.
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
5 TO 6 STAGE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
1ST STAGE SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
2ND STAGE CARBON BLOCK FILTER 5 MICRON
3RD STAGE GAC WATER FILTER
4 STAGE MEMBRANE 100 GPD
5 STAGE DI WATER FILTER OR INLINE CARBON FILTER GOES TO TUBE WITH STRAIGHT BALL VALVE. The Filter cartridge may be white instead of clear.
5TH /6TH STAGE INLINE POST CARBON FILTERS
COLOR CODED TUBING
FEED WATER ADAPTER
DRAIN SADDLE VALVE
FIRST HOUSING IS CLEAR TO SEE WHEN TO CHANGE THE SEDIMENT FILTER
The instruction for the Dual Outlet Reverse Osmosis is the same as the other Reverse Osmosis.
The differences is that you have two outlet
For DI water which goes via the DI filter.
For Drinking water via the Post Carbon In line filter connect to faucet.
NO TANK OR FAUCET COME WITH THIS UNIT.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|