Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Pressure Tank 3 Gallon (2.2 Gal Capacity) PA-E RO-122, PLUS Tank Valve & 1/4" Tubing
- PA-E RO-122 small Reverse Osmosis Water storage pressure tank
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
- Best pressure tank on the market, designed to last 5+ years
- NSF and CE certified tank
- FDA approved bladder, food grade, no rubber smell, no plastic smell, stainless steel connection on top
- 3 gallons outside volume, holds 2.2 gallons of water @ 40 psi. Standard Size for Undersink Systems in Home Kitchen
- Pre-charge at about 5-7 psi
- REVERSE OSMOSIS TANK BALL VALVE ADAPTER 1/4" X 1/4"
- 1/4" TEE TO CONNECT TO SYSTEMS AND FINAL FILTERS OR AQUARIUM TANK
- 4 FEET OF FOOD GRADE TUBING.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTION SYSTEM
Water goes through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don't have the patience to wait a long time to get a cup of water. For this reason the residential RO units need a water storage tank to store the purified water. The RO tanks can delivery stable and constant water flow when the faucet is opened. The concern that pollutants might come from air or animals with the use an opened tank favors the use of a closed expansion tank.
Lead leaching to drinking water the cause of health risks, brass and copper are banned for use in purified/drinking water. All TANK PRO expansion tanks use stainless steel connections to avoid the lead leaching concerns.
To avoid bad odors from diaphragm, all of our diaphragms are post-cured before assembly, to eliminate the possibility of odors from the tank.
Our tanks are NSF approved under standard 58, and CE approved under the PED (pressure equipment directive), because of these approvals our tanks carry the appropriate markings and can be used everywhere in the world.
RO-122-W14 3.2 Gallon Stainless Steel Reverse Osmosis Storage Water Tank is built with FDA approved materials. The tank ensures that your water is tasteless, odorless and contaminant free. The cap has a brass air valve and o-ring sealed to ensure a leak-free chamber. Perfect for compact Reverse Osmosis units, RVs, Campers, or any other area where space is limited. This tanks is Pre-pressurized, Pre-charged and ready to use.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|