Triple Slim Standard Blue Whole House Water Filtration System with KDF 55 Filter (3-Stage, 2.5" x 20")
TRIPLE BLUE WATER SYSTEM WITH FILTERS
3 Slim BLUE HOUSING 1/2" CONNECTION
TRIPLE BLUE HOUSING BRACKET
BLUE HOUSING WRENCH
1 PLEATED SEDIMENT WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE 2.5 X 20" 10 MICRON
1 CARBON BLOCK WATER FILTER 2.5" X 20" 5 MICRON
1 KDF55/GAC (granular activated carbon ) WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE 2.5" X 20"
- Complete System - Mounting Bracket, Big Blue Housings with ½" In/Out, Housing Wrench, 12 Screws , 2 Nipples, Filters: Pleated Sediment Filter (5µ), Granular Activated Carbon/UDF Filter, Coconut Carbon Block Filter. Assembly Required. DIY Installation - Simple in/out connection and installation instructions allow most home owners to install these systems on their own.
- Standard-flow System - Designed for homes with 2-4 bathrooms. ½" Connection - Large NPT connection for minimal flow restriction. 20" Big Blue Filters -2.5" diameter Big Blue filters
- Pressure Release - Provides simple pressure let off to reduce water spray when changing filters. Sediment Filter - Removes sediment and particulates, providing cleaner, clearer water.
- Energy Friendly - Non-Electric whole house water filter system. Does not require electricity and NO waste water!
- Filters Size : 2.5" x 20" | Assembly Required
What are KDF® Process Media
and how do they work?
KDF® Process Media are high-purity, granulated copper and zinc-based alloys that treat water through a process based upon the principle of redox (Oxidation-Reduction). Originally, KDF was shorthand for Kinetic Degradation Fluxion.
We can explain redox like this: KDF Fluid Treatment’s unique combination of copper and zinc creates an electro-chemical reaction. During this reaction, electrons are transferred between molecules, and new elements are created. Some harmful contaminants are changed into harmless components. Free chlorine, for instance, is changed into benign, water-soluble chloride, which is then carried harmlessly through the water supply. Similarly, some heavy metals such as copper, lead, mercury and others, react to plate out onto the medium’s surface, thus being effectively removed from the water supply.
Benefits of KDF Process Media
- Significantly extend the life of granular activated carbon
- Are recyclable
- Effectively remove chlorine and heavy metals and control microorganisms
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|