Premier Well Water Softener + KDF 85 Iron Removing Whole House Water System | 32,000 grain, 1 cu ft. 10% Cross Linked Resin
- 1 cubic foot of 10% Cross Linked Ion Exchange Cation Softening Resin + Gravel for the underbed (Both Pre-loaded for easy installation).
- Whole House Water Softener Pre-loaded with 1 cu ft of 10% High Capacity Softening Resin and Pre-Installed KDF MediaGuard
- Sized for homes with 1-3 people, 1-3 baths, DIY instructions, bypass valve
- Distributor tube, 10% Cross- linked Cation Water Softening Media 1 Cu ft. Pre-loaded in tank for easy installation | 32000 Grain Capacity
- ELECTRONIC Softener Metered Valve, Bypass 1" (Can request 3/4")
- KDF 85 Media Guard with 4 lbs KDF Media- Pre Installed, Removes Iron and Sulfur from Water. Eliminates the need for a Carbon Filter!
This Water Softener comes with the following:
9" x 48" FPR/Resin Tank (32,000 Grain Capacity)
1 cubic foot of 10% Cross Linked Ion Exchange Cation Softening Resin + Gravel for the underbed (Both Pre-loaded for easy installation)
Well water softeners and iron filters in one system
IRON, SULFUR AND HARDNESS Reduces
THIS IS A WATER SOFTENER AND IRON FILTER IN ONE UNIT Great savingREMOVES HARDNESS, IRON, SULFUR, MANGANESE, ODORS, CHEMICALS, HEAVY METALS, AND SEDIMENT.
Mediaguard KDF 85 is for well water and removes heavy metals, iron, hydrogen sulfide from the water. Gives you good tasting water thru out the whole house. No maintenance needed on the mediaguard system.
- 1. The gravel FILTERS large debris and sediment..
- 2. The fine mesh resin removes HARDNESS and IRON.
- 3. The KDF Media Guard 85 removes IRON and SULFUR.
Water Softener Advantages
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the Premier Water softener you will have the most efficient water softener on the market, good for you good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a Premier water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
This Water Softener come with the following
1. 9" X 48" FPR/Resin Tank
1. 18 x 30" Brine Tank
1. 1 cubic foot of Cation (softening Resin)
1. Gravel for the underbed
1. Bypass 1"
1.SOFTENER METER VALVE
This is a great system.
SOFTENER SIZING CHART
Water Softener Sizing Chart
GRAINS PER GALLON
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE|
|1 TO 2 people||3 TO 4 people||5 TO 6 people||7 TO 8 people|
|5-10 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain|
|11-20 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain|
|21-30 GPG||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain||80,000 Grain|
|31-40 GPG||40,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|41-50 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|51-75 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
|76-100 GPG||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
If your water is supplied to you by a city or municipality, we recommend contacting them directly first
for information about your water hardness. Most providers provide water hardness information on their
website or will provide if contacted
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|