Fleck Well Water Softener + Iron, Sulfur Reducing Whole House Water System + KDF 85 MediaGuard | 1.5 cu ft 48,000 Grain - Iron Pro 3
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA
- Whole House Water Softener with a Pre-installed KDF 85 Media Guard for reducing Iron in Well Water. This unit comes with the following:
- 10" x 54" Mineral tank (Black, Blue, or Almond)
- Fleck 5600/5800 SXT Electronic Meter Valve, MEDIAGUARD KDF 85, GRAVEL
- By pass 1" (could request 3/4"), 1.5 Cubic Ft of UPGRADED 10% Cross Linkied Cation Softening Resin (Pre-Loaded for easy Installation)
- Brine Tank and Float (may not be same as the picture- Square or Round)
WILL REMOVE:Hardness up to 50 gpg
Iron up to 6 ppm or mg/l
Hydrogen Sulfide up to 2 ppmChloraminesGeneral filtering of all chemicals, odors, sediment.KDF Process Media are effective in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale
Note: Some water may still require iron filter. If bacteria is present in the water a disinfection system must be added to remove it.
Great Well Water Softener with KDF85 Remove hardness and Iron and sulfur
Well water softener and iron filter in one system
IRON, SULFUR AND HARDNESS Reduces
THIS IS A WATER SOFTENER AND IRON FILTER IN ONE UNIT Great saving.
REMOVES HARDNESS, IRON, SULFUR, MANGANESE, ODORS, CHEMICALS, BACTERIA CONTROL, HEAVY METALS, AND SEDIMENT.
Mediaguard KDF 85 is for well water and removes heavy metals, iron, hydrogen sulfide from the water. Bacteria static. Gives you good tasting water thru out the whole house. No maintenance needed on the mediaguard system.
1. The gravel FILTERS large debris and sediment..
2. The fine mesh resin removes HARDNESS and IRON.
3. The KDF Media Guard 85 removes IRON and SULFUR.
- Hardness up to 50 gpg
- Iron up to 6 ppm or mg/l
- Hydrogen Sulfide up to 2 ppm
- General filtering of all chemicals, odors, sediment.
- KDF Process Media are effective in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale
note: some water may still require iron filter. if bacteria is present in the water a disinfection system must be added to remove it.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|