WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM | 2.0 cu ft Catalytic Carbon | 12" x 52" Fleck 5600SXT Backwash Valve
- Backwashing catalytic carbon system for water sources high in iron, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, chloramines, chemicals. Catalytic carbon provides high surface area for maximum treatment results
- Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Media (included and Pre-loaded) 2.0 CUBIC FT OF CARBON. For Water with very high Iron and Sulfur, we recommend adding a KDF 85 MediaGuard to the system
- PROVIDES GREAT WATER: Provides pure clean, great tasting water to every tap in your home. EASY INSTALLATION: Installs quickly and easily at your water's point of entry.
- Whole house application 2.0 cu. ft. of High Activity Catalytic Carbon Media - Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminants through absorption. Great for households with 3-5 Bathrooms
- Pre-loaded with automatic backwash control head. Sediment and particles are automatically flushed from system, and filter media cleaned! No monthly maintenance.
WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER SYSTEM: Catalytic Carbon 12"x52" Backwash System
Catalytic Carbon Backwashing Filter System are highly popular because they correct a wide range of water quality problems, by reducing chloramines, hydrogen sulfide, and tastes, odors, chlorine & sediment.
- 12 x 40 mesh catalytic carbon
- Great tasting water from every tap in your house
- No bad tastes or foul odors
- Crystal clear water for drinking, bathing, and cooking
- User friendly equipment
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
This system uses 12x40 mesh catalytic, high activity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation of select coconut shell charcoal. The catalytic activity of this activated carbon makes it highly effective for the reduction of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from potable water. Its large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the reduction of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes, THM's.
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|