Fleck 5600SXT Whole House Water Softener | 64,000 Grain, 12"x52" Tank, 2.0 Cubic Ft Softening Resin 1-6 Person Home
- Water softener, iron filter, all in one! high flow for whole house use!
- 64,000 grain capacity, fine mesh resin designed for iron removal & long life
- Fleck 5600SXT digital metered valve for efficiency and ease of use, 5 year warranty!
- Removes hardness up to 75 gpg, Iron up to 6-8 ppm range, Manganese up to 6 ppm, sediment, sand, rust
- This comes complete with brine tank, DIY instructions, bypass valve
A simple, efficient design to eliminate rust stains from ferrous iron as well as scale, water spots, and soap scum. Metered design measures water usage and regenerates as needed. The digital control allows simple adjustments to maximize capacity or minimize salt usage.
Iron Pro Fine Mesh Water Softener
- Fleck 5600SXT digital metered control
- Black resin tank
- Brine tank with safety float
- Fine mesh resin for ferrous iron up to 6ppm
- Bypass valve and 1" male connections
Ferrous iron treatment
Iron is water is typically found in two forms - ferrous and ferric.
Ferrous iron is the soluble form of iron and is removable by the fine mesh resin used in Iron Pro systems. Water with ferrous iron will appear clear when first drawn from a faucet.
Ferric iron is the insoluble form of iron and fine mesh resin is NOT recommended for removal, a dedicated iron filter is recommended. Water with ferric iron present will be discolored when initially drawn from a faucet.
Water Softener Advantages
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the oceanic Water softener you will have the most efficient water softener on the market, good for you good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a oceanic water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
This Water Softener comes with the following:
1. 12" X 52 " FRP/Resin Tank
1. Brine Tank
1. 2 cubic foot of Cation (softening Resin) Pre-Loaded for easy installation
1. Gravel for the under bed
1. Bypass 1" (Can request ¾" through email - Jotan@OceanicWater.com)
1. SOFTENER METER VALVE
SOFTENER SIZING CHART
Water Softener Sizing Chart
GRAINS PER GALLON
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE|
|1 TO 2 people||3 TO 4 people||5 TO 6 people||7 TO 8 people|
|5-10 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain|
|11-20 GPG||32,000 Grain||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain|
|21-30 GPG||32,000 Grain||40,000 Grain||48,000 Grain||80,000 Grain|
|31-40 GPG||40,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||64,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|41-50 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain|
|51-75 GPG||64,000 Grain||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
|76-100 GPG||80,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||96,000 Grain||110,000 Grain|
If your water is supplied to you by a city or municipality, we recommend contacting them directly first
for information about your water hardness. Most providers provide water hardness information on their
website or will provide if contacted
|Brand||Oceanic Water Systems|